Halle Bailey Gets Birkin from Boyfriend, Darryl Dwayne Granberry Jr.

Halle Baileys boyfriend, DDG, made her Christmas very special! Darryl Dwayne Granberry Jr., a 26-year-old rapper, surprised the 23-year-old Little Mermaid star with two opulent gifts. DDG posted a video of the couple opening their individual presents to one another while sporting jolly Christmas pyjamas on his Snapchat on Tuesday, sharing the happy holiday moment.

Halle Bailey’s boyfriend, DDG, made her Christmas very special!

Darryl Dwayne Granberry Jr., a 26-year-old rapper, surprised the 23-year-old Little Mermaid star with two opulent gifts.

DDG posted a video of the couple opening their individual presents to one another while sporting jolly Christmas pyjamas on his Snapchat on Tuesday, sharing the happy holiday moment.

Bailey started by taking off the small rectangular gift and finding a blue Tiffany’s box underneath. When she opened it and saw a gold chain bracelet with a lock charm, she shrieked with delight.

“Oh my God! She exclaimed, “This is too much. Amazingly, you succeeded! Are you telling the truth? You got this?”  

Bailey gave DDG a strong hug after her boyfriend assisted her in putting the bracelet on her wrist.

The founder of the record label Zooted Music joked, “Do not hug me yet because we are not done yet,” and then he handed Bailey a larger box that was colored the signature orange of Hermès. “Open it up! Open it up!” he excitedly urged her.

Bailey looked shocked to see a black Birkin bag inside, which DDG described as “her dream gift” in a text message that played over the video. She gave DDG a string of kisses after expressing her admiration for the bag.

“This is crazy! She continued, “I have never even had a bag like this in my life,” which led DDG to inquire, “Did I do well?”

Bailey also indulged herself a little, giving DDG a set of diamond stud earrings, black Balenciaga boots, and Balenciaga sweatpants. “These are the big earrings! “Two carats!” he exclaimed, then embraced Bailey.

On X (formerly Twitter), DDG also posted a picture of the couple posing together during Christmas, hinting at the amount of money that was spent on the presents.

He directed his followers to his Snapchat video by captioning the photo, “Spent $500,000 on Christmas on Snapchat.” 

Early in 2022, Bailey and DDG started dating. The actress opened up about their fairy-tale romance in May. She grinned and said, “Yeah,” when asked if her boyfriend had the makings of a true Prince Charming. 

Halle also discussed how her relationship had allowed her to develop personally and grow as an individual.

“The most wonderful thing about youthful love, in my opinion, is that it allows you to keep discovering who you are while you are in love,” the woman remarked. “And you are learning new things about yourself, including aspects of your heart that you may not have noticed before.”

Bailey went on, “I think that as love becomes more involved in your life, things change. I have discovered more within myself as a woman. It’s a cool thing to go through, but a transformative experience.”

The “Angel” singer revealed in September that a major inspiration for her upcoming debut solo album was “love,” which she claimed to be “experiencing for the first time.”

“All musical inspiration just comes from life experiences,” Bailey told Cosmopolitan. You have a “whoa” moment in your head, and since I am experiencing love for the first time, it has also been a major emotional experience for me.

“I was greatly inspired creatively, and I subsequently fell in love. And so I just played with those themes in my music,” she continued, hinting at the special connection she and DDG share.

You know, you have experienced puppy love, and you mistake that for true love. However, this is my first truly meaningful love.”

Meanwhile, DDG talked about how Bailey motivates him to push himself and pursue his goals in an interview with The Breakfast Club, revealing that he could see himself popping the question “eventually.”

“I’ve never been with anybody that’s, like, really motivated me like she does,” he explained.

DDG also admires Bailey’s drive and ambition, telling fans in October 2022 that he’s “very proud” of his girlfriend’s blossoming career. “I am just glad to see it,” he remarked. “I think I get excited more than anyone else sometimes.” It is amazing to witness everything she had dreamed of coming true.”

ncG1vNJzZmiolZq9tMPIs2Wcp51ktbC4y7KuqKeUZLWiuMueZJuZmaGyunnGnqusZZKev6y1zWadq6edYq%2BwxcWroJ6mlGKxor7RsqNmnKeWxq%2BxjKCpmqaSmr%2BzxYyjqWg%3D

Share!