Johnny May Cash [Rapper] Wiki, Biography, Age, Death, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Parents, Height & More

Johnny May Cash (Real Name: Tyrone Pittman, born 17 February 1995 died 17 April 2022; Aged: 27 years old) was a well-known rapper, musician, social media star, celebrity brother, and media face. He was popularly known for his amazing songs and albums. Some of his albums included Im My Favorite Rapper, My Last Days,

Johnny May Cash (Real Name: Tyrone Pittman, born 17 February 1995 – died 17 April 2022; Aged: 27 years old) was a well-known rapper, musician, social media star, celebrity brother, and media face. He was popularly known for his amazing songs and albums. Some of his albums included I’m My Favorite Rapper, My Last Days, and many more. Additionally, his singles included Even Cents, Forever Plug, Dream, Where I Started, and many more.

Johnny came into the limelight in April 2022 due to his death. As per the sources, he was shot dead by his girlfriend named Brianna Gibbs on 17 April 2022. Additionally, Gibbs shot him multiple times in self-defense and fled from the place. Well, as of now, she is in police custody. Read the complete article to know Johnny May Cash’s age, girlfriend, wiki, net worth, biography, career, height, death, and many more facts.

Johnny May Cash Biography (Age & Education)

Wiki – The full real name of his Johnny May Cash is Tyrone Pittman. According to the sources, he was born to his parents on 17 February 1995. His age was 27 years old (at the time of his death). Let me inform you that his birthplace was Chicago, Illinois, United States. He joined a public school in his region along with his brother for his primary studies.

Moreover, he also completed his high school graduation from a well-known high school. Well, further information about his educational qualifications is not found yet. Moreover, the names of his school or college are not found yet.

Johnny May Cash Wiki / Bio (Religion & Birthday)

Full Real NameTyrone Pittman.
Famous NameJohnny May Cash.
Net worthUSD 3 Million (approx.).
Birthday17 February 1995.
Death Date17 April 2022.
Age (at the time of death)27 years old.
ProfessionRapper, media face, and influencer.
Birth PlaceChicago, Illinois, United States.
Death CauseMurder.
Death PlaceChicago, Illinois.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Alma MaterPrivate School in Chicago.
QualificationHigh School Graduate.
Sun SignPisces.
NationalityAmerican. 

See Also: Brooke Williamson [Chef] Biography, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Parents, Family & Restaurants

Johnny May Cash Girlfriend & Relationships

Johnny May Cash shared a lot about his personal life through social media. Let me inform you that he was in a relationship with Brianna Gibbs for many years. The couple did not share much about their relationship. After searching on the web, we came to know that Johnny used to beat Brianna.

As per a viral video, he hit his girlfriend to the wall very hard and also punched her in the face. People condemned his harsh reaction a lot via social media. Well, the details about the couple’s first meeting are not available right now.

Johnny May Cash Wife, Kids & Marriage

Marital StatusUnmarried.
SpouseNone.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
GirlfriendBrianna Gibbs.
KidsWill update.

Johnny May Cash Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Biodata – After searching a lot, we came to know that the name of his mother is Mommachop Allen. He shared via his Twitter handle that his mother passed away in 2017. On the other hand, the information regarding his father is not found. He never posted an image of his dad on his social media handles. Additionally, he has an elder brother named Young Chop.

As everyone knows, Young Chop is a renowned musician and rapper. Most of his songs hit the Billboard chart. Apart from this, Johnny believed in the Christianity religion and held the nationality of America. Moreover, he belonged to a mixed ethnical background.

Johnny May Cash Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

DadMr. Pittman.
MomMommachop Allen.
SiblingsBrother: Young Chop.
Sister: None.

Johnny May Cash Death Cause – Murder

According to the sources, Johnny May Cash died in Chicago due to a gunshot wound in his thigh. As per the sources, he and his girlfriend were involved in a heated conversation and Johnny began beating her. In order to protect herself, she pulled the gun and shot Cash multiple times.

Reportedly, the incident occurred on 17 April 2022, and Johnny died on the same day. Brianna Gibbs was arrested by the police. She said in the court that she shot him because of self-defense and the court set her bail at USD 100k.

Johnny May Cash Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 10″.
In Meters: 1.78 m.
In Centimeters: 178 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 79 kg.
In Pounds: 174 lbs.
Shoe Size7 US.
Eye ColorDark brown.
Hair LengthShoulder length. 
Hair ColorBlack.
Tattoos Tattoos on chest and arms.
PiercingNone.

Johnny May Cash’s Songs, Career & Profession

Let me inform you that Cash followed in the footsteps of his brother, Young Chop, and became a rapper. He mostly produced Rap and Hip-Hop genre music. He collaborated with the Chopsquad Records label for launching songs. He released multiple albums in his profession.

The titles of his albums are I’m My Favorite Rapper, Love, Related, Waverunnaz 7: All the Way Up, Gang We Trust, Secrets, Word on the Street, My Last Days, Waverunnaz 2: Hurricane Cash, and many more. His songs are always on the top and people love listening to them. His singles included Fo’ Real, 30 Clip, Dead Again, Tattoo, RED MOON, Spend My Money, and more.

Johnny May Cash’s Album List

• I’m My Favorite Rapper.
  • Love, Related.
  • True Story.
  • Waverunnaz 7: All the Way Up.
  • Gang We Trust.
  • Secrets.
  • Word on the Street.
  • My Last Days.
  • Waverunnaz 2: Hurricane Cash.

Johnny May Cash Net worth & Lifestyle

The famous rapper was enjoying a lavish lifestyle with his family members. He was residing in a small apartment with his lover. He loved to wear branded clothes and owned expensive gadgets. His income sources were rapping, singing, promotions, live shows, and many more. His net worth is expected to be around USD 3 Million (approx.).

6 Facts You Must Know About Johnny May Cash

• Johnny May Cash loved to wear diamond jewelry such as lockets and chains.
  • He used to smoke at his home and at occasions.
  • The famous rapper has 26.6k followers and 21 posts on his Instagram account (as of April 2022).
  • He craved multiple tattoos on his chest, stomach, and arms.
  • Tyrone Pittman loved to buy expensive cars.
  • His songs are available on various music streaming platforms like Spotify, YouTube Music, Gaana, Spotify, and others.

Johnny May Cash Wikipedia, Instagram & Social Profiles

FAQs of Johnny May Cash Bio

• Who was Johnny May Cash?

Johnny was an American rapper, musician, and media face.

• What was Johnny May Cash’s age?

27 years old (at the time of death).

• When and How did Johnny May Cash die?

Cash died on 17 April 2022 due to a gunshot.

• What is Johnny May Cash’s net worth?

USD 3 Million (approx.).

• Who is Johnny May Cash’s girlfriend?

Brianna Gibbs.

• What is Johnny May Cash Real Name?

Tyrone Pittman.

• Images Source: Instagram & Facebook.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLewtM2nsGalka56pK3SoWY%3D

Share!