Jeff Becks Family Announced The News Of His Death

Jeff Becks family announced the death of the guitarist. He passed away earlier this week from bacterial meningitis. Jeff Beck will be remembered forever for pushing sonic boundaries and reshaping the classic blues licks for generations to come.

Jeff Beck’s family announced the death of the guitarist. He passed away earlier this week from bacterial meningitis.

Jeff Beck will be remembered forever for pushing sonic boundaries and reshaping the classic blues licks for generations to come.

He was a revered iconic English guitarist best known for his signature triumphant riffs as a member of the Yardbirds and the Jeff Beck Group.

His unique sound combined with his technical brilliance endeared him to fans the world over, making him one of classic rock’s most influential guitarists. 

Jeff’s death was revealed in a tweet from Beck’s official account, ‘He peacefully died after developing acute bacterial meningitis, according to Jeff Beck’s family, who expressed their deep and profound regret over his loss. Jeff Beck’s family requested privacy as they process the tremendous loss.’

The musician was honored by Mick Jagger, who called him one of the world’s finest guitar players. He also said that the music industry had lost a magnificent man.

‘I am devastated to hear the news of the death of my friend and hero Jeff Beck, whose music has thrilled and inspired me and countless others for so many years. Polly’s and my thoughts go out to his lovely wife Sandra. He will be forever in our hearts.’

In his lifetime, Jeff Beck was married twice, and his second spouse Sandra Brown is the only survivor of his death.

Who is part of the Jeff Beck Family?

Arnold and Ethel Beck welcomed Jeff Beck into the world on June 24, 1944, in London. He was raised by his sister Annetta, who allegedly met Jimmy Page while they were both teenagers.

Beck wed Patricia Brown as his first wife in 1963.

Since Brown was not well-known, nothing is known about her personal or professional history. The couple got married when they were young, and Beck was just 19 years old at the time of the marriage.

Before deciding to split up in 1967, Brown and Beck were together for over five years, and the couple shared no kids.

After divorcing Brown, Jeff Beck waited more than three decades before finding his second wife, Sandra Cash. Despite being married since 2005, Cash and Beck never had kids together.

As Cash largely avoided the spotlight, nothing is known about her private life. Like Becks’ first wife, Cash had no connection to show business.

Eighteen years ago, Beck and Cash married in front of their loved ones and friends, including well-known figures like Sir Paul McCartney. 

The couple lived a tranquil life together in Wadhurst, East Sussex, mainly avoiding the media limelight.

In an interview last year, Johnny Depp, a friend of Beck’s, mentioned the two and mentioned how they supported him amid his struggles:

“Jeff and Sandra are a pair who greatly contributed to keeping me alive, calm, and joyful through the crazy.”

Sandra Cash and Jeff Beck were partners until the former’s passing on January 10.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC2xJ%2BdZpqVmLhussCmoKWxXw%3D%3D

Share!