Love Island Star Alex George Slams Fans Over Weight Gain| Insights About His Dating Life & Family De

Alex George is known to the public as a former Love Island (2018) star Dr. Alex George. He revealed his relationship with his girlfriend Ellie Hecht this year. Recently, Dr. Alex George has called out his fans for fat-shaming him.

Alex George is known to the public as a former Love Island (2018) star Dr. Alex George. He revealed his relationship with his girlfriend Ellie Hecht this year. Recently, Dr. Alex George has called out his fans for fat-shaming him.

Alex George Slams His Fans Over Weight Gain

The former Love Island contestant Dr. Alex George went on to Instagram and gave his precise reasoning on why weight stigma isn’t funny or banter to his about two million followers. Dr. Alex George also pleaded with his fans to stop making devastating comments about people’s weight.

He shared a screenshot of the comment that made him stop and think as a post. The comment said, “Has he put on a load of weight, or is it just the shirt too big. Looking top-heavy.” The comment was written on Alex’s latest Youtube video where he was seen wearing a khaki short-sleeved shirt, black jeans, and trainers.

He captioned the post stating that.

“Fat shaming towards men is something that’s often brushed aside as a joke or ‘lads banter’. It really isn’t. The impact that it can have on a person’s mental health can be devastating. Commenting on someone’s weight, whether you think you are being constructive or even complimentary , perpetuates the cycle of weight stigma and unhealthy relationships with our bodies. No one has the right to comment on your size. No one.”

Under his post, many famous people commented their supports, such as Loraine Kelly's writing: ‘You are gorgeous’ and his former Love Island star Greg O’Shea added a raising hand. One fan commented saying, “Well said! You are a great mental health advocate!”

Alex George Dating Life

Dr. Alex George revealed his Jewish girlfriend Ellie Hecht earlier this year on his Instagram, calling her the “apple of my eye.” After that, many disgusting trolls had attacked her shared Alex and spoke about the antisemitic abuse his girlfriend faced online. He posted a few examples of nasty messages Ellie had received on his story since they went public.

The mental health ambassador, Alex’s girlfriend Ellie, had posted:

"Here are a handful of shocking messages I have received for my family heritage, from some uneducated trolls. I wasn’t going to post this but I have seen a lot of antisemitism recently and it isn’t talked about enough and I am shocked by the silence of the majority in the wake of very recent antisemitism.

Jewish people have been persecuted for hundreds of years and it is still not okay. I couldn’t be more proud of my family heritage and on that note, I urge people to educate themselves before committing a hate crime.

Think before you send a horrible message. Think before you are cruel to someone else for no reason. Sadly hate crime has gone up by 9 percent in the UK after the pandemic. This makes me so sad.

Think about it like this: even after the Holocaust, even after all of those millions of people died because they were Jewish or gay or had a disability, and this is still happening males I realize how bleak the future will be for my children.”

Having shared his girlfriend’s message, Alex expressed his sentiments stating, “I will not tolerate antisemitic abuse ( nor any other abuse ) towards Ellie in any way, shape, or form. I can’t believe I am actually having to type this. Disgusting.”

He went on to state, “I feel awful now. All Ellie has done is be my gf. Feels like in a way I have brought this to her door. No one deserves that kind of abuse.”

After a few hours, Dr. Alex updated, thanking his fans, writing, “Thank you for all the kind messages to Ellie and I. Things do need to change. The good people in the world outweigh the bad.”

Dr. Alex’s girlfriend, Ellie Hecht, is a barristers’ clerk in London and a pretty smart girl. She had worked as a digital marketing PA for a vintage record store and has been volunteering for a charity called Look good feel better that supports the physical and emotional well-being of those undergoing cancer treatments. She had also worked on the polls for the EU referendum in 2016 and became a retail manager at Estee Lauder for the best part of a year.

As for her educational background, Ellie attended Titus Salt School in West Yorkshire, attaining 13 GCSEs between A*-C. Ellie seems to love traveling as her Instagram posts reveal that she has traveled to the Philippines and Dubai.

Alex George had confirmed his split with his ex-girlfriend Amelia Bath in July of 2020. The two dated from late 2018 and had just reunited after spending 102 days apart during the lockdown. But then again, he revealed the breakup news, writing, “As you know, we’ve been apart for most of the lockdown which has been hard on us both, and we both agree this is for the best. We will remain good friends, and I have nothing but respect for Amelia. Thank you for the love and support always.”

After one month of the news, Dr. Alex was seen heading to a pub in the capital with PR girl Belle Francis. He was dressed in a plain black t-shirt and a matching pair of shorts while his new love, Belle, looked stylishly casual in a plain black dress with white sneakers.

Alex George Family Details

Dr. Alex had worked on the frontline of coronavirus since the start of the pandemic and was able to spend some time off with his parents after a long and hard year during the pandemic. He posted a sweet, socially distanced snap with his parents, mom Jane and dad Anthony. He wrote, “Missed Christmas, New Years and birthdays together but finally reunited. It’s good to be home. Ps, mum’s been baking.”

Dr. Alex George had a younger brother named Llyr, aged 19, who took his own life in July 2020 struggling with mental health. He broke the news on Instagram.

He had shared a tribute to his younger brother after a year of his death and wrote,

“ I can’t believe it’s been a year. Some days I really can’t accept or understand that you are not here. we miss you so much Llyr. You give me so much strength, even when times are tough and it would be easy to give up. Mum, Dad, and Elliot are doing ok, they miss you so much too. I would do anything to go out for a spin in the car with you again. Love you x.”

George has the official unpaid ambassador position and a seat on the Mental Health in Education Action Group by Prime Minister.

ncG1vNJzZmifnJa6sMHRm6CzZpOkunCvxKWcm6qZqbamv46ao56wXZyysL7GnmSwnZmctbV5xpqgp2WWlrqquNhmqqKanJ67qL%2BMnZitoZ6c

Share!